Friday, January 31, 2014

DIY-Remedy for acne, blemish and wide pores


Hello Beauties,
Today I am writing about an amazing cure which I found for my frequently occurred problem. As I have already mentioned in my previous posts that I have a sensitive but dry skin. And because of my sensitive skin I occasionally get one or two pimples per month. I was using anti acne cream like clear gel which includes clindamycin to cure my acne problem. It suppress active acne but does not do anything for the marks which acne leaves behind.so here I am writing the recipe of a wonderful face pack which works as a miracle drug for acne marks ,blemish and wide pores. It has significantly reduced and lightened my blemishes which I had on the rare ends of my cheeks.

Ingredients:
·         Honey-½ Teaspoon
·         Milk-½ Teaspoon
·         Nutmeg Powder-a pinch
·         Cinnamon Powder –a Pinch




 
 
Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl and make a thick paste .Apply paste using face pack brush on the affected areas and leave it for 30 minutes. Afterward wash it with Luke warm water.

**All these ingredients are easily available in our kitchen.Nutmeg has major antifungal and antibacterial properties that work as an astringent and clean out pores. The cinnamon has antimicrobial properties that will bring the blood to the surface which will plump your skin as well as dry out problem areas. and honey serves as a natural anti-biotic. **

 

Stay Beautiful
Shikha Agrawal

No comments:

Post a Comment